We’re still in the throes of winter here in Fort Lee, NJ, but spring will be here soon, and with your heating system done for another year, now is the time to think about changes or upgrades to your heating system. If you’re still using an old-fashioned oil-based furnace, now is the time to consider a conversion to natural gas. Trained service experts can conduct the operation for you in full accordance with the civic statutes on such a changeover, but it helps to know how you will benefit from an oil-to-gas conversion this spring. Here’s a short list of things to consider:
- Improved Savings. Natural gas is cheaper than oil, and gas furnaces tend to be much more efficient to boot. When judiciously applied, it will save you a great deal on monthly heating costs: enough to pay for the cost of installation and then some.
- Cleaner Burning. Oil burns less cleanly than natural gas and releases more toxins into the air. By making the switch, you can do your part for the environment and reduce pollution levels in your system.
- Longer Lasting. Gas furnaces tend to last longer and result in fewer repair bills than oil furnaces, ensuring that you can go longer before having to replace it.
- A number of government subsidies are available for making the switch to natural gas: helping to offset the cost of installation and making a new system easier for you to reach than ever.
- Good Timing. With heating season coming to an end, you can schedule a time to make the oil to gas conversion at your leisure, instead of having to rush around and rearrange the rest of your life. When the temperatures drop next fall, your system will be all set to go!
Call the pros at BZ Dependable to schedule an oil to gas conversion!